What is laser teeth whitening?
Laser teeth whitening is a cosmetic dentistry technique that whitens teeth, in several shades, in a single session. We do it in the dentist’s office using minimally invasive technical procedures, which provide wonderful results.
Laser light combined with cold light (LED) is the basis of this dental whitening. If your teeth have stains or have become yellowish we can rejuvenate your smile in our office. The use of whitening gels, based on hydrogen peroxide, combined with LED light and laser makes the technique allows us to whiten your teeth in less than an hour.
This dental aesthetic treatment should always be carried out under the supervision of a specialized dentist, as in each case the doctor will study the case carefully to recommend the best treatment to get your teeth back to be radiant, bright and white.
White and young smile in one hour
The keys to laser tooth whitening are in cutting-edge technology. Thanks to this new technology, dental appliances will turn a dull and aged smile into your best presentation card.
Advantages of laser whitening
– Speed: this aesthetic treatment is very fast, as we can see the results in less than an hour. Depending on the needs of each patient, two sessions may be required to achieve the desired tooth shade.
– Effective: Exclusive laser whitening system that offers impressive results in short periods of time.
– Safe: Only safe whitening agents are used for your teeth, which do not damage the tooth enamel. Side effects after whitening are common, but not long-lasting. If you follow the recommendations your specialist will enjoy a young and white smile with total security.
– Duration: laser teeth whitening is not a definitive aesthetic treatment, as dental veneers are. However, if teeth are cared for after the procedure, the results can remain active for a long time.
Laser Tooth Whitening: Step-by-Step
1. Cleaning: the first step in safe teeth whitening is to remove plaque and tartar from your mouth. It is always recommended that the patient undergo professional dental prophylaxis, with dental hygienists, so that the results are much better.
2. Whitening: after properly protecting the gums, we apply the whitening gel on the surface of the teeth. Thanks to the effects of the laser and the cold light we activate the whitener, achieving that the effectiveness of the whiteners is much greater. This procedure usually lasts between 45 minutes and an hour, depending on each particular case.
Maintenance: You are likely to undergo combined teeth whitening. This means that you will wear custom-made splints to continue the treatment at home. Our dental aesthetics professionals will give you your splints and will give you the necessary indications for the whitening to last over time.
You may also be interested Led teeth whitening